Downhill MTB for experts
Advanced downhill mountain biking course, the biker must be a regular amateur, knowledgeable and able to ride at sustained speed without putting themselves in danger. He must imperatively know how to apprehend the blue or red runs. This course can be taken from the age of 12, if the techniques listed above are mastered. It is imperative to properly assess your mountain biking level so as not to find yourself in difficulty during the session.
Infos and rates
To book, select the session(s) of your choice in our booking module. No worries, the groups are made by level on site with our instructors.
|ALL INCLUSIVE||MTB + SAFETY EQUIPMENT + LIFT PASS + COACH|
|3 LESSONS||84€ x 3 = 252€|
|6 LESSONS||64€ x 6 = 384€|
- 2h30 lessons / From 12 years old
- The Safety Equipment includes : helmet, body armor, knees (gloves and masks not included)
- Full suspension mountain bike allocated at the start of each lesson
- Meet at Intersport Les Gets / Bike Academy shop
- 3 consecutive sessions : Sunday/Monday/Tuesday OR Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
- 6 consécutive sessions : Sunday to Friday
- No group lessons on Saturday