Introduction to downhill MTB
This level introduces occasional riders to MTB practices who discover downhill MTB in the mountains. The routes are easy and the slopes gentle. Real introduction to downhill MTB, this type of class can be taken from the age of 12 depending on the child’s level.
Infos and rates
To book, select the session(s) of your choice in our booking module. No worries, the groups are made by level on site with our instructors.
|ALL INCLUSIVE||MTB + SAFETY EQUIPMENT + LIFT PASS + COACH|
|3 LESSONS||84€ x 3 = 252€|
|6 LESSONS||64€ x 6 = 384€|
- 2h30 lessons / From 12 years old
- The Safety Equipment includes : helmet, body armor, knees (gloves and masks not included)
- Full suspension mountain bike allocated at the start of each lesson
- Meet at Intersport Les Gets / Bike Academy shop
- 3 consecutive sessions : Sunday/Monday/Tuesday OR Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
- 6 consécutive sessions : Sunday to Friday
- No group lessons on Saturday