Do you already know the basics of the downhill mountain biking? Would you like to improve your riding techniques with experts from the international circuits? The Bike Academy offers a course tariff for Biker 3 level riders on the training ground at the Les Gets Bikepark and in Portes du Soleil more broadly. An all-inclusive formula for a week of riding!
Intermediate/Expert downhill course
For this downhill mountain biking course, the biker must know the basics of riding on blue and red slopes. This course is open to all those aged 12 and over. You must properly evaluate your mountain biking level so as not to find yourself in difficulty during the session. We do not offer no-bike rates. To find out more, feel free to evaluate your mountain bike level or contact us.
- 3-day all-inclusive package: €255
- 6-day all-inclusive package: €387
- Departures from Les Gets AND Morzine
- Included in the pack: freeride/downhill mountain bike + protection (knee, shin, back, shoulders, elbows, full-face helmet) + lift pass + Les Gets jersey
- First day on a semi-rigid mountain bike for perfect progression
- Courses every week between 2nd July and 2nd September (contact us for further dates)
- Departure with 4 people minimum, remember there is a limited number of places. If the group is smaller than 4 people, the departures that were initially planned from Morzine may be moved to Les Gets
- Please be aware that in the event a session is missed, it will not be reimbursed
- It is possible to organise afternoon sessions depending on the weather