You want to discover downhill mountain biking and riding techniques with experts from the international circuits? The Bike Academy offers a course for Biker 2 level riders on the Les Gets BikePark training ground and more generally around Portes du Soleil. An all-inclusive formula for a week of riding!
Beginner level downhill course
The biker must have already done mountain biking and be comfortable on easy tracks. To join this course, there are no special limitations other than the desire to discover downhill mountain biking! This course is open to all those aged 12 and over for Biker 1 level riders. To facilitate everyone’s progress, the first day of training (Sunday) is carried out on a semi-rigid bike in order to review basic riding techniques that are essential to good development. We do not offer no-bike rates. To find out more, feel free to evaluate your mountain bike level or contact us.
- 3-day all-inclusive package: €209.50
- 6-day all-inclusive package: €359
- Departures from Les Gets AND Morzine
- Included in the pack: freeride/downhill mountain bike + protection (knee, shin, back, shoulders, elbows, full-face helmet) + lift pass + Les Gets jersey
- First day on a semi-rigid mountain bike for perfect progression
- Courses every week between 2nd July and 2nd September (contact us for further dates)
- Departure with 4 people minimum, remember there is a limited number of places. If the group is smaller than 4 people, the departures that were initially planned from Morzine may be moved to Les Gets
- Please be aware that in the event a session is missed, it will not be reimbursed
- It is possible to organise afternoon sessions depending on the weather